Control Stability of Flight Factor 757 v2

I have been using FSX for almost 2 decades, and recently also started using X Plane 11. I rarely have issues flying any aircraft. Within X Plane 11, I had no issues with control stability of the default aircraft like the MD-80 or the Cessna-172 . However, Flight Factor 757 seems to be wobbly. I have tried various settings for control sensitivities but to no avail. I used to fly the Level D 767 within FSX and it was very stable. I thought flying the 757 would not be very different.

However, I am having serious issues flying the aircraft. There is constant oscillation in response to the primary control inputs. The response to elevator trim is also not subtle. The control inputs are also slow to react. I am using Saitek Yoke and Throttle system for Aileron, Elevators, and Thrust control and Logitech Z axis for the rudder. I am wondering if anyone encountered these issues. I have watched YouTube videos where I see a little more stability. Maybe I am missing something here. I am not enjoying flying the Flight Factor 757 V2 manually. I am surprised.

Any advice would be very helpful.

This all sounds as if there is either a problem with controller calibration / sensitiity, or frame rate.

What is your usual FPS with the aircraft? You need at least 20 FPS, otherwise the sim will be in slow motion, affecting everything from control inputs to systems behavior.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived