Review : BeaverX in PCPilot, highest % score to date

• Aerosoft

95% score, which makes it the single highest reviewed aircraft since they went to a percentage system.

We are proud, very proud. Not only because we made the cover but mostly because the BeaverX was a typical product of our internal development. Usable, reasonable priced and fun and PCPilot picked up on that idea. The review is written from the users point of view without a trace of a reviewer that wants to show off how much he knows about aircraft of simming.

pcpilot.jpg

I would agree, wonderful aircraft, it deserves the score. I didn't use FSX all that much until I purchaced your BeaverX. Now I'm having fun exploring the world of FSX. Back to PC Pilot, I particualy liked the interview with yourself Mathjis. It was an interesting and informative artical and was great to learn about the team behind Aerosoft.

Regards, Jon

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Quite simply, the best ever GA aircraft to grace our virtual skies.

I have just purchsed the tracker system to fly the Beaver, and the only thing missing now is my seat vibrating and shaking.

Absolutely excellent aircraft.

Cheers

Willy G

• Aerosoft
Quite simply, the best ever GA aircraft to grace our virtual skies.

I have just purchsed the tracker system to fly the Beaver, and the only thing missing now is my seat vibrating and shaking.

Absolutely excellent aircraft.

Cheers

Willy G

And the smell of oil and fuel. Who ever invented the oil pipe should be INSIDE the cockpit must have had a very strong stomach. I got sick twice in a beaver, Both time from the smell.

Know what you mean, but when I was completing my Private Pilots Licence in the trusty club Tomahawk, sometimes I couldn't afford to fly every week. So the next best thing to stop withdrawal symptoms - keep a can of Avgas handy, open it and sit with FSX! :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Very well deserved praise! Right from day 1 the Beaver has been great aircraft and an excellent example of how a really professional company supports their product.

I remember the first week after the release of the Beaver and calm and efficient way the hitches were dealt with.

It's the aircraft you turn to when all else gets mundane.

It's the aircraft you fly when you only have half an hour to spare because it's so rewarding for the slightest effort in spend in learning to fly it.

It's the aircraft you fly at 2000 ft AGL across America so you can take in the scenery.

Congratulations on the score! Now, all we need is the Twotter to get 100% :D