Ibiza X Evo + Mallorca X Evo Menorca vs Balearic Islands X Evo

Jead

Hi

Since the other topics dealt with the normal Balearic Islands X, I open this thread.

I'm a bit lost here.  I currently own the Menorca Evo.  Shall I buy the other two separately or will I find them all in the Balearic Islands X Evolution.  Is it safe to assume that the new Balearic Islands X Evolution contains all sceneries, and maybe more?

Thank you in advance and do pardon me if this topic already discussed.

Jead

in the previous version "Balearic Islands" was just a compilation of the three island for a lower price than the 3 single ones - I suppose it's save to assume it's the same with "Evo" (same with "Holliday Airports")

Haha, how funny! Just bouhgt it today :lol: ... In the pack you will find three installers: Ibiza, Mallorca and Menorca. Those three sceneries are the same as you will find them if you buy them separate, you just get a lower price...

I made the maths for you:

The package is normally around 50€.

The prize for Ibiza and Mallorca together would be around 45€.

And if you buy it now, you could save some money (20%) because of the easter sale!

*I refer to all products being in the "X Evolution" series.

Hi

Thank you for your real quick reply.  Wonderful. Will go ahead purchasing the new Balearic Islands X Evolution.  It is definitely a great deal.  Thanks.

Jead

Archived