PMDG 777 WONT DECENT FROM 3000 FT

Hello! I have already been flying the Airbus a320 but wanted a new challenge and buyed the pmdg 777. Everything is fine, i start the decent and decent down to 11000 ft then down to 3000. I the localiser 

and i am perfectly lined up with the purpur ILS things. But when it hits 3000 it wont continue the decent, it is stuck at 3000 and flyes over the runway. I watch some tutorials but in the tutorial the decent continues when it hits that altitude. Why is mine stuck at 3000?

There are three boxes above your attitude indicator on the PFD that should have green and white text in them. What do they say when you're at 3000?

13 minutes ago, amahran said:

There are three boxes above your attitude indicator on the PFD that should have green and white text in them. What do they say when you're at 3000?

Hey! I am gonna do a flight right now and i will send you some screenshots then :)

Archived