Frame drop with 787 Dreamliner

Hi.

Just bought 787 Dreamliner for Xplane11. Have steam version of Xplane 11. Installed 787 in x-plane 11/aircrafts. When I start a flight everything is ok with average framerate of 30-40. But as I engaged throttle to taxi to runway the frame rate drops to 1-5, and becomes unplayable. This is the only aircraft I experience this problem wtih. Help anyone?

Regards

Fsktha:)

vor 13 Stunden , fsktha sagte:

Just bought 787 Dreamliner for Xplane11. Have steam version of Xplane 11. Installed 787 in x-plane 11/aircrafts. When I start a flight everything is ok with average framerate of 30-40. But as I engaged throttle to taxi to runway the frame rate drops to 1-5, and becomes unplayable. This is the only aircraft I experience this problem wtih. Help anyone?

Please attach your log.txt from XP folder and a screenshot of your rendering settings.

Hi Mario.

Thx for taken the time to try and help me :). It happens when I apply the throttle:blink:

Please login to display this image.

Log.txt

4 hours ago, fsktha said:

Hi Mario.

Thx for taken the time to try and help me :). It happens when I apply the throttle:blink:

Log.txt

On ‎14‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 16:29, fsktha sagte:

Besides quite high AA settings, you're using the X-Plane 10 version of the aircraft, according your log.txt:

Loading airplane number 0 with Aircraft/Heavy Metal/Boeing 787-8 10.50/787.acf
Fetching plugins for D:\Martin/Games/steam/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/Boeing 787-8 10.50/plugins
D:\Martin/Games/steam/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/Boeing 787-8 10.50/plugins/sasl/win.xpl : Error Code = 193 : %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

You should re-download the XP11 version of the aircraft and try again. Please report back with the results.

Hi Mario.

Thx for your time. I put in the correct version of Dreamliner (v11), and what do you know, it is working like a charm. Thank for your time, and I am sorry to waste it on a such rookie mistake:blush:.

Best regards

Fsktha

On ‎18‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 20:33, fsktha sagte:

Thx for your time. I put in the correct version of Dreamliner (v11), and what do you know, it is working like a charm. Thank for your time, and I am sorry to waste it on a such rookie mistake:blush:

Great to hear that it works now! :)

• 2 weeks later...
vor 6 Minuten, Joel Alves sagte:

Cmts
  How can I update the 787 dreamliner XP 11, I bought the xp10 version through Aerosoft and does not have an update channel.

You don't see two different downloads in your shop account?

Okay, it seems I was wrong and the XP11 version of the Dreamliner is a separate purchase. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm currently checking with our product managers if a discount for existing owners can be implemented (checking this will probably take a few days, because of the Aerosoft flight sim conference taking place this weekend where they all are at the moment).

Archived