Bundle A318/319/320/321 bought on Steam won't work

Hello. I just bought the bundle from Steam of all 4 Airbuses. The thing is, when I try to load any of them, the simulator just freezes. I mean, it is still working, but it is almost unresponsive. Any command I try to use, for instance change view, would take 5-10 seconds to respond. The fps don't look bad, around 20. I already tried to lower my display settings, but it didn't make a difference. I read on some forums about running all SimConnect legacy interfaces. I already ran XPACK, RTM and SP1 found on the SDK\Core Utilities kit\ folder. Nothing changed.

Also, when I finally located the documentaion, inside the DLC folder, I also found the Aerosoft.AirbusX.A318_19.Configurator. But when I try to run it, I get the error message: file sharedconfig.cfg not found on c:\user\alex\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\

I feel like I just throwed my money to the trash.

I am very sorry for the trouble and inconvenience you've suffered.  I'm not sure if they've been resolved, but we were having problems with the Steam download version.  All other versions work fine.  Please put in a formal support ticket HERE and they will resolve the issue for you.

Best wishes.

Archived