When I start PFPX all I get is this tiny little title bar thing. I have reinstalled PFPX and updated my MS redistributables as indicated in other posts. Clickng on this thing doesn't do anything.  Hope you can help.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is this a new behaviour? Did it worked before and then suddenly stopped, or is this a new installation of PFPX on that machine?

What Windows version is that?

Hi tom, I put the hotfix on and it started it soon after.  I am on Win 10 creators edition update.  I have downloaded reinstalled the latest version from the Aerosoft website.. Sometimes when I click the bar, I get a configuration dialog, sometimes not. I do get the loading splash as normal.

1 minute ago, Tom A320 said:

What if you click on the maximise button left to the close button?

Nothing, the close button sometimes produces a configuration dialog.

• Deputy Sheriffs

All I could suggest is to uninstall it again and before re-installing it make sure to have all remains of the previous installation removed. This includes:

• Registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FlightSimSoft.com\PFPX
  • Folder: C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\

I've never had to post here before (I think) because this program has worked without a hitch for years.

Now it now crashes on start-up.

So I uninstalled and cleared ...

Registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FlightSimSoft.com\PFPX

Folder: C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\

Re-downloaded and installed and patched to 1.28.8.

But it still crashes on startup.

Help!

Btw when I re-activated I was alarmed by a message that popped up and said I have used PFPX on 4 devices in the last 100 odd days which is NOT true, as it's only ever been installed on my computer.

So what is that about?

Thanks.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The reason for the crash is your new Nvidia driver (nvoglv32.dll). We had the same report already yesterday.

Reverting back to the previous Nvidia driver version will fix your problem.

And for your future post, please open your own topic, so that things which are not related are not getting mixed up.

Archived