MADEIRA X EVOLUTION and SODE

gilles_binche

Hello, I bought this Saturday the new scene of Madeira for FSX.

Only, after installation, if the scenery of the island seems correct, the ground, taxiway and runway apron has no texture (see screenshot).

I have consulted directly with the forum and found that it could be related to SODE. Only, during the installation, there was an error message and SODE could not settle. Tried again since then and still the same message. (see figure).

I had taken care of well uninstall the old version of Madeira. Can someone help me?

A very big thank you, Gilles.

fsx 2017-04-08 14-52-15-15.bmp

fsx 2017-04-08 14-52-40-87.bmp

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 19 Minuten, gilles_binche sagte:

Hello, I bought this Saturday the new scene of Madeira for FSX.

Only, after installation, if the scenery of the island seems correct, the ground, taxiway and runway apron has no texture (see screenshot).

I have consulted directly with the forum and found that it could be related to SODE. Only, during the installation, there was an error message and SODE could not settle. Tried again since then and still the same message. (see figure).

I had taken care of well uninstall the old version of Madeira. Can someone help me?

A very big thank you, Gilles.

fsx 2017-04-08 14-52-15-15.bmp

fsx 2017-04-08 14-52-40-87.bmp

Try the SODE forum:

http://sode.12bpilot.ch/?topic=faq

Maybe @12bPilot can help you directly.

your screenshot indicates that SODE is installed somehow.

Have you tried no.7 in this troubleshooting post:

• Deputy Sheriffs

The linked topic is the troubleshooting guide. In there you will find several numbered items. Take a look at number 7.

Hello, Yes, I understand and read, but the problem back home, it's that I can't install new version SODE (see error message) my Pc is updated, the first SODE version had been installed in his time with a purchased scenery. But currently, the SODE menu no longer appears in FSX.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 53 Minuten, gilles_binche sagte:

Hello, Yes, I understand and read, but the problem back home, it's that I can't install new version SODE (see error message) my Pc is updated, the first SODE version had been installed in his time with a purchased scenery. But currently, the SODE menu no longer appears in FSX.

Hi,

The problem with the current SODE installation:

Are you able to run the SODE Platform manager? If yes, try unregister and deactivate SODE then Register and activate it again.

If you wan't you can try managing it manually, but you need to know what you do. Here I made a guide for SODE (you have to edit it for the differences (path's and fsx doesn't have a simobject.cfg) in FSX and P3D):

The problem with the SODE installer:

That is from the linked SODE forum FAQ:

SODE Installer

• Installer Error: There is a problem with this installer package, A program required for this install to complete could not be run
    Something is corrupted in the MSI installation file registry. To repair it, try the official windows cleanup utilities:
    For all Windows versions: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed
    For Win7/8, try https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/mats/program_install_and_uninstall
    For Win10: http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/windows_installer_cleanup_utility.html

Thanks Masterhawk, Tom A320

for your precious help. The SODE problem is now solved.

Just a little problem with AES. I know that he is not yet worked for Madeira X evolution but that of Madeira X works, just at a different altitude of field... see capture. Can I solve or wait for AES for Evolution?

fsx 2017-04-09 15-34-18-98.bmp

Vor 1 Stunde, gilles_binche sagte:

Just a little problem with AES. I know that he is not yet worked for Madeira X evolution but that of Madeira X works

Wrong.

The actual AES-installer (2.45a) contains also the files for Madeira X Evolution.

Archived