Madeira X Evolution v1.02: the runway disappears in FSX Replay mode

Raymond66

• Developer

Since in FSX ground poly is displayed through SODE I assume this may be some limitation of this module. I can ask the developer about it.

I think it's the inability of the MS replay engine to sync in objects displayed via external engines as SODE, APC or FSDT/Flightbeam COATL/AddonManager

Hello, I yesterday purchased Madeira Evolution X and I have the same problem but always not in replay mode. What a disappointment.

I have FTX Global & FTX Vector. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bisto

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 20 Stunden , Bisto sagte:

Hello, I yesterday purchased Madeira Evolution X and I have the same problem but always not in replay mode. What a disappointment.

I have FTX Global & FTX Vector. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bisto

Hi, please don't hijack other threats. If I understand you correct you should follow on in the linked topic. Please check there the linked post, specially no. 7 in the troubleshooting guide.

In FSX SODE is used for lightning and groundpoly. In P3D SODE is used only for lightning. For groundpoly P3D 3.4.22 is minimum requirement.

Archived