No Password site shop

roberto17

Hi

I forgot my password in shop addons .I wanted my pass to be sent to my email but it passed more then 24 hours and still nothing received.I tried for more then 4-5 times.

Regards,

robertcann@tin.it

• Aerosoft
Hi

I forgot my password in shop addons .I wanted my pass to be sent to my email but it passed more then 24 hours and still nothing received.I tried for more then 4-5 times.

Regards,

robertcann@tin.it

Roberto, I noticed you use a tin address, we noticed before that tin seems to regard a lot of mails our servers send as spam. check your spam folder.

Edit:I always had mails from you.This is not the first time i wanted my password.I checked spam as well.Nothing yet.

I repeat, the new password doesn't arrive. robertcann@tin.it is the email with which I have made the meiis you purchase.

look :

Welcome, Please Sign In

How to buy and install:

- Buying is simple, just add the product to your cart and fill in the credit card details or the required PayPal information.

- The page where you will see the confirmation of payment will also display a download link. Download AND SAVE this file to a secure location;

- While you are doing this, an email will be sent to you with the serial code,

- You will always be able to find your code in the shop under Your Account| Your Order Details ; Downloads;

- During the installation you will be asked to enter you shop login data (email) and your serial code;

- The installer will check this data. If all is okay get ready to fly!.

- Please note that your download is only valid for a limited time, do backup your downloaded file!

Success: A new password has been sent to your e-mail address.

New Customer Returning Customer

I am a new customer.

By creating an account at Aerosoft Download Shop your shopping will become a lot easier, you can find out about your order status, and you can keep track of the orders you have previously made.