Underlying afcad

Rajah

Hi,

I have Megaport Duesseldorf installed (as an example). Nice with new taxiways and numbering / lettering etc.
However' the 'underlying' afcad in FSX is still the old one. So when I open the Aivlasoft EFB the layout does not correspond to the scenery.
Is it possible to change that myself and if yes with what software?

Frans

• Developer

Please check, if there is a AFX_EDDL_without_stat_ac.BGL or AFX_EDDL_with_stat_ac.BGL (depends on the Static Aircrafts are selected or not while install) is in the Düsseldorf Scenery Folder. Only one of this files should have the ending BGL otherwise you have a double Afcad, when non of this files existes as BGL, you only see the default AFCAD.

Hi Oliver,

That was the case and delted one. However that does not solve the problem. See attached image.
E.g. Gate A15 missing and intersections S and R are now P2 and P3.

Btw How can I turn off the static planes?

Frans

Please login to display this image.

Thanks Juergen!

Shame on ME!

Ok for the layout and A15.

Only the intersection L5 and L1 and L2 are indicated.
If I want to complete that, I have to do that with Airport Design Editor 1.70?

Frans

I don't have that AFCAD ready to look on right now - but I think I remember that there was a reason not putting the others in the AFCAD (AI traffic "misbehaviour"?) - but it will be possible for you to add the missing ones with ADE

Archived