Catapult launch very slow

AIXtreme2K

Lately I had the problem, that the catapult launches do not work well. 

I kneel the cat, activate via Shift-I the catapult, set full Flaps & Slats and fire up the throttles to its max. thust.

I wait a few seconds until the afterburner is heated up and activate the catapult launch Shift+I.

When I pass the edge of the carrier I pull the stick, but the F-14 nearly drops right from the edge into the water. I have the feeling, that the cat does not gain enough speed to climb or to maintain it's level not speaking about climbing.

I am aware of the fact, that, the more the payload the more the bird descends a bit when launching but my Tomcat simply seems to be to slow even without rockets or extra tanks and 1/4 filled fuel tanks.

I watched the promo video here: 

At. 0:52 you can watch a catapult launch. The F-14 is accelerating a lot more faster than my Tomcat does. 

Anyone got an idea what I can do to accelerate the catapult launch or what I probably have to do before launching in order to make the straying cat run?

Archived