April's 2017 Screen Shot Competition - Heavy Transport!!!!

Aircraft : A2A Boeing 377 Strato'liner Guppy Heavy Transport Version

Airline :  Aerosoft Heavy Transport Division

Delivering all those Scenery Downloads I order straight to my door,, via Air Drop ~ !!!

World Wide Service available - for a Fee $$$$ ~ !!!

I was intent on using the Beluga or Antonov when I read the theme for this month, but then I found the Boeing version in my hangar - the 747LCF Dreamlifter, which has the largest cargo hold in the world (1840m³).

Please login to display this image.

On 17-4-2017 at 4:30 PM, Aharon said:

Roelio,

That is beautiful mountain texture!!  What scenery do you use for beautiful mountains?

Regards,

Aharon

It's MSE (Mega Scenerey Earth) California mate ;)

On 18-4-2017 at 9:01 PM, Aharon said:

Roelio,

Thanks for reply.  Are you satisfied with MegaScenery products?

Regards,

Aharon

I am, but the lack of autogen makes it not much fun to fly close to the ground. But if you fly airliners, I can't recommend it enough!

Speaking of Heavy Transport Aircraft  :  Kalitta Air retired its remaining 747-200, which is one of the few remaining airworthy civilian models of the type.

In 2010, it returned to service with Kalitta, and was officially retired on April 23.

As to the ultimate fate of the airline’s contingent of flight engineers, Rhodes said “That’s kind of a sad story; the engineers have all been furloughed and are losing their jobs, although we do have some that are pilots that will be offered positions as first officers because they’re appropriately qualified. There just aren’t any planes with flight engineers any more.”

747-200 Cargo LINK :  http://www.airlinereporter.com/2017/04/another-queen-bites-dust-one-last-airworthy-747-200s-heads-storage/

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 4/10/2017 at 7:22 AM, Aviator_86 said:

My first post in your forum! yes I am still an fs9ner! :) Whale jet pic from me! 

Love all top pics making in here! super excited :) 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Aviator_86

Please login to display this image.

This month was a challenging one as there were many very good entries........however I kept coming back to one that was very tight, yet simple and was a great capture showing the nose gear going up into the wheel well.  Congrats to Aviator_86 on winning  April's Screenshot Contest.

Email to follow shortly. 

14 hours ago, kroswynd said:

This month was a challenging one as there were many very good entries........however I kept coming back to one that was very tight, yet simple and was a great capture showing the nose gear going up into the wheel well.  Congrats to Aviator_86 on winning  April's Screenshot Contest.

Email to follow shortly. 

A big thank you to all judges and all other forum/thread members for making it possible and appreciating it very well !! its never simple being an fs9er to make your sim outstanding with obvious competitors with very powerful sims around you! It made it more special as it was my first ever entry for the monthly screenshot contest here.:grouprespect_s:

Also an special mention to an special member and good friend Mr.Ed(edetroit) for continuos encouragement and all praises,further making me realise with compilments on this win!! We grew with firm fs9er root is one of the reasons behind it,with his continuos dedication to sim world on his photoreal perfections which is must collectibles for an simmer.

Offcourse you know that your recent work Soviet Ruslan has already won many hearts!! :wub:

On all that being said! Again Thanks very much! looking forward to much more! :grouphug_s:

Thanks & Best Regards,

Aviator_86

Archived