PROBLEM PFPX-NAVIGRAP

Hi guys
I planned a flight plan with PFPX from LIML-EGCC, Milan Linate-Manchester, and when I installed the route directly in FMC, I realized that was not planned by PFPX, let me start by saying that my AIRAC Navigraph are properly updated;
at this point I started over, placing the route of PFPX instead of manually and automatically while the inserted at some point FMC no longer recognized;
at this point I wonder if the route taken from network PFPX conflicts with the AIRAC in my case NAVIGRAPH perfectly up to date, what's next?

Alessandro

• Deputy Sheriffs
57 minutes ago, aletaras said:

what's next?

1) Into what plane/FMC are you trying to export?

2) Please provide a screenshot (jpg or png format) of the entire export window showing the plane you are trying to export to in the lower list.

Hi Tom,
FMC is dell'A320X Flightsimlabs, I exported the flight plan from PFPX and missing the following route points.

VADEM

GILIR

PENDU

IXILU

DIBEX

DANAR

EPL

NANCY

JARNY

ROUSY

BUB

DENUT

BULAM

DIBLI

TEBRA

Please login to display this image.

I hope now is that with the visible route

if it were not this, help me to understand what is

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you ever used the export function of PFPX?

Once you have planned a flight you need to export it. You do this by clicking on the export button in the tool bar, right next to the validate and safe button. 

If you click the export button a window opens. Please post a screenshot of that window. 

Tom,

I believe what Alessandro is trying to do is to use FS Labs own uplink function which can somehow read data directly out of PFPX without having to export a flightplan.

If that fails it is a case for the FSL support though and got nothing to do with PFPX as far as we can tell. We don't know where FSL gets their data from exactly, so we can't really tell why data is missing.

Better contact the FS Labs support Alessandro, it seems the problem is on their side rather than on ours.

Hello Emanuel, PFPX has always worked fine a few days ago, the problem is that if you take the route PFPX extracts from the internet and also try to manually enter, Navigraph no longer recognizes some route points, so I think it's the last AIRAC updating of Navigraph that have changed anything; FOR TOM, later when I get back from work I send screenshots to export you asked.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

PFPX does not extract routes from the internet at all. If you are pasting in routes obtained from elsewhere they need to match the AIRAC or simply update them to comply yourself.

To send flightplans to the FSL using the OFP method you must use the PFPX LIDO format and not the EDS. The FSL A320 will also import the default sim .pln format.

No, the PFPX Operational Flight Plan is formatted in the style of LIDO. Make sure that the PFPX template is selected before releasing the flight to generate the correct format OFP. Then send this to the FSL A320 as documented by FSL.

For srcooke

I always sent your flight plan in PFPX format with the OFP method, however, the problem remains that before the route in the FMC was equal to the flight plan PFPX, but now it conflicts in the FMC route is incorrect.

This is the proposed route from PFPX

SRN5Z OMETO M872 CERVI UM872 MOLUS UN853 PENDU UL47 IXILU UN853 DIK UM624 BUB UL608 DENUT UL610 LAM UN57 WELIN UT420 TNT DAYN2A

in the first screenshot as you can see, after Molus goes directly to TNT, because it does not find any other route points

in the second screenshot does this happen if I enter the route manually is not PENDU

PFPX is correct in the use of UN853 to PENDU, this has been checked against France AIP. The PMDG Navigraph database also routes UN853 through PENDU.

It is not possible to check the FSL database so either it is an FSL issue or there is a difference in the NG file that differs from other add-ons.

Archived