Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
Mario Donick

User manual for the A350

X-Plane andA350 user Horst-Helmut Krause (hhk) has written and sent us a short user manual for the A350. With many screenshots and very clearly the author explains how to start the aircraft from cold & dark, how to program the FMC, how to fly, and how to secure the aircraft after landing.

A very helpful work, which facilitates understanding this aircraft.

You can download the PDF here:

A350 by FlightFactor aero - brief manual v1.0.pdf

Many thanks to the author!

• Upvote 1

Dear Mario Donick,

Thanks for the manual. It's really helpful. I thought I was doing something right but  you corrected me. Your work is highly appreciated. 

At the moment, I am having issues with setting wing views. It's difficult and almost like trying to break through a concrete wall. Any idea as to how to go around this? Your assistance would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Eric Soclo