Major bug runway 7L/25R KDAB Scenery

Hi,

I reported this to support early February. Here is my question:

Hi,
purchased, installed love it. Except have one major problem. On approach to runway 7L KDAB my plane 'crashes' into an invisible object in midair. I have video of the fist time this happened, it happened again the next day. I will try determine where exactly it is happening in a day or so. if this ticket is closed as different subject please re-open another for this issue. Thanks. Object seems exactly at airport scenery boundary, before runway itself, from memory at 500ft.

Here was your answer:

Dear Sir, please deactivate crash detection inside FSX settings,this should helpasa workaround.
Kind regards, xxx xxxxxxxxx

Aerosoft Support Staff

I dont use the sim with CD OFF, defeats the whole purpose of trying to fly safer, not to mention any realism and immersion. Here is a video of the problem. I hope someone takes it seriously and finds whats's causing this!

Regards

Great fix guys it worked! Thanks for the quick turnaround, made a video to show it is working and cross-referenced with previous video as I believe good/fast support and a good product should be recognized.

Archived