On 6/10/2020 at 1:55 PM, srcooke said:

I have tested my VA login here, added a scheduled flight, planned, released exported and printed the OFP.

Confirm you are using the latest 2015-2019 vcredist. ( both x86 and x64 if required currently 14.26.28720 )

At what point does your planning crash?

After selecting the flight and moving onto the planning phase my pfpx crashes. Usually this happens when pfpx is loading the aircraft that the flight has been planned with when that scheduled flights was created. 

This happens only on the VA account both in in dispatcher mode and normal pilot mode. Also it does not matter if I run in admin mode or not. Happens on both of them. 

6 minutes ago, bbugday said:

After selecting the flight and moving onto the planning phase my pfpx crashes. Usually this happens when pfpx is loading the aircraft that the flight has been planned with when that scheduled flights was created. 

This happens only on the VA account both in in dispatcher mode and normal pilot mode. Also it does not matter if I run in admin mode or not. Happens on both of them. 

Is this using a default aircraft performance file or third party ?

What aircraft type and airport pair for the route.

6 minutes ago, srcooke said:

Is this using a default aircraft performance file or third party ?

What aircraft type and airport pair for the route.

This happens on default profiles and the 3rd party profiles. The 3rd party profiles are all from a single source... airlineperformance.net

The airport pair does not make a diffrence either. It happens on all the routes I have tried to plan my flight. 

This does not happen on my personal account but on my VA account. 

14 hours ago, bbugday said:

This happens on default profiles and the 3rd party profiles. The 3rd party profiles are all from a single source... airlineperformance.net

The airport pair does not make a diffrence either. It happens on all the routes I have tried to plan my flight. 

This does not happen on my personal account but on my VA account. 

Have you tried clearing the schedule and using a new test aircraft entry.

• 4 months later...

Archived