Aspen X

Gzr_Green Bean

• Aerosoft
I tried to purchase it but the US/Canadian site does not yet have it available. Is this site a side line for someone who works hard at a full time job?

GB

Well, it is a different time zone and our manager (full time Aerosoft btw) there had some meetings today. But you can just get it from the EU shop, same files, same credit card and if there is any additional issue regarding the shops I personally guarantee it will not be an issue. I am sure we'll have it at the US and Canadian shop shortly [edit, it now IS available in the US and CAN shop].

So just get it at: : http://www.aerosoft-shop2.com/products/aspenx/aspenx.html

let us know if there is any additional issue.

Guest AerosoftNA

Luckily it has nothing to do with a different time zone :-)

It's just a simple human problem that a manager has only ONE brain, TWO hands and THREE kids that need to go to school next year. Some school boards think that some people have all the time of the world, so they pinch a time that suits them, rather than me....

and then you have to fill in FOUR times FIVE forms and waste almost SIX hours.

(note those funny row of numbers was a pure coincidence :-))

Richard,

I understand totally, I guess the luxury of being a retiree has caused me to forget that people have lives they have to attend to. I didn't mean to come across so negatively, and based on Mathijs edit, I am ordering now from the US/Can site.

GB

This is nice scenery, I just flew the Columbia 400 from KASE to KEGE --only about 32 miles but it still requires a pretty good climb. I had no problem getting 25 fps with this scenery, smooth as silk. I have flown into EGE (Vail) a number of times, Most of the major airlines fly in with 757s when ski season is on, all visual approaches, but by now they may well have an RNAV GPS approach there, but there are too many cumulogranitus for me to go there IFR. Nice scenery.

GB