Joost... anybody wants an invite

• Aerosoft

I got 1100 channels on my multiple sat receivers, but I really like Joost these days (if they would allow you to shut it down without rebooting a LOT more). If you like an invite let me know. These days a Joost invite is about as cool as a Gmail invite was 18 months ago.

I got 1100 channels on my multiple sat receivers, but I really like Joost these days (if they would allow you to shut it down without rebooting a LOT more). If you like an invite let me know. These days a Joost invite is about as cool as a Gmail invite was 18 months ago.

Mathjis can I get an invite please? I want to check this out. :D

Mathijs:

Whoooooa! I'd love to have an invite for Joost. No idea it had come so far. Is there any chance you still have invites left? If so, could you pass one one to me? My e-mail in my Aerosoft forum profile is valid.

Thanks again for the offer (even if you don't have any invites left). Most cool!

I've not seen mail for joost either :/ although I have no spam filter could someone tell me the mail sender address and mail subject so that I can check ?