jetBlue Livery for A321

Airlightning25

I find it easier to type in google "Aerosoft "Insert airline" A3XX

For example: aerosoft jetblue a321

The aerosoft forum links will come up. Much easier than searching through the forum search bar. 

Already tried installing this livery, I can see it in the A321 variations page on FSX but when I click on it to select it as my aircraft the following message pops up saying: "Failed to startup the flight model. Airbus A321 NEO jetBlue N903JB."

Please login to display this image.

• 1 month later...

You may need to take a look in aircraft.cfg and make sure everything is consistent.

Also FYI, there is a good collection of jetBlue A320s and A321s in the avsim library.  Counting the variations available in the library here, I have 55 A320s and 10 A321s - nearly half of their actual fleet of 'buses.  Serves my Virtual Blue needs quite well.

Now if only somebody would crank out a few updated E190s for the Wilco/feelthere model.  :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2017 at 9:16 PM, Airlightning25 said:

Already tried installing this livery, I can see it in the A321 variations page on FSX but when I click on it to select it as my aircraft the following message pops up saying: "Failed to startup the flight model. Airbus A321 NEO jetBlue N903JB."

Hey there are also a bunch of liveries for the Jetblue A321 on the Avsim forums. Just search "Jetblue Aerosoft Airbus" in the search bar!

Archived