Right MCDU options greyed out.

mitchellmote

Aerosoft,

I've done a lot of searching and I've tried all of the things suggested and I still can't get anything to work with the add-on "Aerosoft - Airbus A320/A321". I've tried installing simconnect via the methods described in this topic: 

I've made sure that the conditions should be correct w/ the engines being off and parking brake set. Not sure where the step-by-step guide is located. Hopefully someone can help me out.

http://prntscr.com/eogt0y

If you didn't originally install the Airbus with having disabled your computer security software and running the installer "As Admin" then you would not have had a good install.  If you hadn't uninstalled the Airbus and then manually removed all associated folders/files then you also would not have had a good second install - even if you had disabled your computer security and run the installer "As Admin".

As you may have learned, with P3D you have to manually install  the different versions of SimConnect - and there are several.

You'll also need to ensure you have all the required versions (there are several) of the Microsoft C++ Redistributbles installed and updated.

Please follow the instructions in the link below.  After doing so, I'm pretty sure your issue will be resolved - but would you please report back to let us know?

My very best wishes.

15 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

If you didn't originally install the Airbus with having disabled your computer security software and running the installer "As Admin" then you would not have had a good install.  If you hadn't uninstalled the Airbus and then manually removed all associated folders/files then you also would not have had a good second install - even if you had disabled your computer security and run the installer "As Admin".

As you may have learned, with P3D you have to manually install  the different versions of SimConnect - and there are several.

You'll also need to ensure you have all the required versions (there are several) of the Microsoft C++ Redistributbles installed and updated.

Please follow the instructions in the link below.  After doing so, I'm pretty sure your issue will be resolved - but would you please report back to let us know?

My very best wishes.

Everything was removed when I uninstalled it last night. I've went through and re-installed everything whilst giving it administrative rights. 

I've fixed it myself. Everything works.

Archived