Gaming Laptop Users Of FSX

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Can all of you forum members of Aerosoft forums who own "hot rod" gaming laptops and use them for FSX please come forward and post here your fsx.cfg or graphic settings of FSX so that we can see and determine the best settings for crisp sharp ground textures of towns and cities when flying at FL350?

Thanks!!!  This post request has NOTHING to do with Aerosoft airport sceneries which have NO NO problem running in my gaming laptop.

It is just matter of trying to figure out correct settings of FSX to get crisp sharp ground textures of towns and cities from FL350 that any very powerful gaming laptop is definitely capable of.

Regards,

Aharon

• Deputy Sheriffs

Aharon, sorry, but your approach is totally useless. The fsx.cfg is a very individual thing, as it depends on so many variables (hardware components, OS, number and type of addons, personal preferences) that you will never find a common sense. All so called tweaks you find around the web are based on an individual experience and should never be carried over to other configurations. In many cases they make a system even more worse.

There is only one "tweak" that is mandatory: the HIGHMEMFIX. In fact it is not a tweak, but a fix as it solves/optimizes a probalem how FSX handles memory.

On 3/21/2017 at 10:47 AM, mopperle said:

All so called tweaks you find around the web are based on an individual experience and should never be carried over to other configurations. In many cases they make a system even more worse.

Oh darn   okay  thanks for letting me know, Otto

Mopperle said: There is only one "tweak" that is mandatory: the HIGHMEMFIX. In fact it is not a tweak, but a fix as it solves/optimizes a probalem how FSX handles memory.

Already done that on first day of FSX installation :)

Regards,

Aharon

Archived