Lukla runway

clhuang37

11 hours ago, divinglyc said:

Yes!! I am a user of P3D v4.1.

Still have this annoying issue and have nothing to do with it.

I tried to disable my FreeMesh, and no luck.

I cannot reload my flight when approaching Lukla, because I don't know how to in P3D.( and I believe there is no such function in P3D?)

I bought this scenery mainly to land there. Now, I have to put is aside...... I heard they are working on a new update or release of Lukla??

Ok, thanks for letting us know.

The only way to reload is to go in the Settings, change the mesh resolution by a big difference, click OK, it reloads, then back to Settings, set the mesh to what it was before the change, OK, it reloads.

11 hours ago, divinglyc said:

I heard they are working on a new update or release of Lukla??

Well, this was first announced about a year ago, so I wonder if this project has been abandoned now...

14 minutes ago, Raymond66 said:

Ok, thanks for letting us know.

The only way to reload is to go in the Settings, change the mesh resolution by a big difference, click OK, it reloads, then back to Settings, set the mesh to what it was before the change, OK, it reloads.

Well, this was first announced about a year ago, so I wonder if this project has been abandoned now...

Thank you so much for your instruction! 

I will try it later...

• Deputy Sheriffs
22 minutes ago, Raymond66 said:

No, is still alive. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived