HELP! my plane activates "terr on nd" and shows terrain at FL320!!!

every since i bought it off steam (it came out a few days ago) every time i fly it after takeoff it activates "terr on ND" and it shows the whole map red (most of the time). it alarms me exept when im below fl320 and it does not deactivate the alarm unless i climb above fl320. this is very annoying! also i tried reinstalling it and everything and looked up the web, but i could not find anyone who has this problem. also when i bank the plane it stutters very weirdly. please help me asap! i paid 55usd for this!    http://prntscr.com/elqrw7

Hi,

are you sure you downloaded all parts of the Airbus?
Depending on which package you bought there are at least two, or three, parts to download. Make sure you have them all!

here is the screenshot: and yes, i downloaded everything steam gave me for it. it came in 2 addons (a319/18) (a320/21) and i have installed them.

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

Have you installed the bus as Administrator? 

It was installed as Steam DLC from the Steam launcher so there is no option for administrator setup.

UPD.

Maybe something is wrong with ASDBTerrOnND.dat file? Here is the md5sum result of file I have: 51a1ca69ef763ab8457c4157b5d52752 

• Deputy Sheriffs

This problem has been reported twice now and in both cases it a steam DLC installation. The AS QA team will have a look on it.

I've explored the problem a bit. ASDBTerrOnND.dat file size of steam version airbus is 470 632 020 Bytes, file size of non-steam version is 466 560 000 Bytes. It seems that steam file is incorrect.

• Deputy Sheriffs

It looks like, that you have access to the "not steam version" of this file. What if you copy the "not steam version" into the "steam folder"? 

If you don't have access to that file, please grab it from here:

• [link removed again]

(please note that I will remove this file again, once the problem is solved)

I can confirm that I'm having the same problem with FSX:SE and A320/321 add-on bought as DLC from steam. Right now I'm downloading the file Tom A320 provided, will edit this with result.

Edit: With the new ASDBTerrOnND.dat now the terrain display and GPWS works as intended. :cheers_s:

Archived