Passenger buses not visible at EIDW

I tried different ways to see the AES buses at Dublin airport but nothing works!

A320/A321, different parking positions (Without jetways of course!), Debording / Boarding..... Everytime I hear the voices in the cabin and see the 'A' in the AES menu, but no bus is showing up :huh:

All other vehicles are visible and working normal.

I switched to Bremen and tried the EIDW Bus repaints with XXXX in the name and it works!

• Developer

At which Gates is it? I think there are many Building near parkingpositions, where the Passengers will walk to the Terminal, not drive with a Bus.

Well I tested the Gates  108,110, 200, 202, 206.... But to be honest, I wasn't aware that passengers are allowed to walk from the aircraft to the Terminal :huh:

I always had a jetway or busservice to the Terminal on my flights and thought it would be too dangerous to let passengers walk around with all those ground vehicles around them :lol:

But okay, I will try to find another gate which isn't that close to a Terminal and look what happen there, but I guess this might be the reason why they don't show up!

Thank you Olli!

• Developer

Have a look to google earth or Maps, there you see how it works at Gate 108. 

Darum gibts da so viele Zebrastreifen, lol.

Maybe book Ryanair next time, they are always happy to have such gates, lowcost handling without jetway or bus ;)

Würde mich mal interessieren ob sich die Fahrer tatsächlich an die Zebrastreifen halten :lol:

Well I always try to avoid Ryanair, more price dumping and their passengers have to clean the seats by themselves before leaving the airplane or have to push back the airplane by manpower only :P

By the way, is there any chance to get an paintkit for the A32X GPU? I would love to paint them as well:D

Archived