Madeira X Evolution and GSX issues

Kabras

Hello good evening, today i saw this problems when try to use GSX in Madeira X Evolution.

I have normal fps without using GSX, after start GSX my fps drop from almost 30 fps to 4, and sometimes to 1 or 2 fps.

Thanks 

Pedro

Please login to display this image.

I seem to have the same issue. Every other airport, GSX works fine, as soon as I try and load it at Madeira frames drop to 1-4FPS. When I normally have high 20s-30s..

@MK-Studios I don't have GSX, just want to report that I seem to be getting wild/erratic FPS while at Madeira. I tend to have steady rates (sim set to unlimited/Inspector locked to 30) and I seem to in the high 20's but also seem to go below 10 at times. Is this a known issue?

On 20/03/2017 at 7:17 AM, MK-Studios said:

@Kabras do you have Madeira installed for FSX and P3D at the same time? I see that your gpoly are doubled.

I have the same issue as Kabras and have Madeira installed for both FSX and P3D, could that be the problem?   

On 20/03/2017 at 7:17 AM, MK-Studios said:

@Kabras do you have Madeira installed for FSX and P3D at the same time? I see that your gpoly are doubled.

sorry just reply now, i was out.

after uninstall madeira from fsx and keep only for p3d, seems everything is ok =D

thank you

i also have the same issue, i have it also in GCLA la palma, on the gsx forum the developer states "

I am only experiencing this at la palma x with gsx activated.

Yes, we noticed it, and we can only attribute it to the non-standard way this airport is made. We don't have any idea how or if it's possible to fix it. As you said yourself, it happens only there.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
vor 6 Stunden , José Alberto sagte:

Hi.

Is this related to GSX?

I would say no. Coud this be boats? Have you tried to deactivate ship traffic and see what happens? What Sim do you use?

• Developer

Did the polys move, when GSX vehicles move?

Maybe this are Dummy Polys, which normaly are far blow the ground of a normal airport, but in this special terrain the can be seen, speculations.

You should discuss this with FSdreamteam.

4 hours ago, OPabst said:

Did the polys move, when GSX vehicles move?

Maybe this are Dummy Polys, which normaly are far blow the ground of a normal airport, but in this special terrain the can be seen, speculations.

You should discuss this with FSdreamteam.

Yeah, they move with the vehicles.

I'll check the FSDreamTeam forum.

Archived