Massive Stuttering/Lag on Aerosoft Scenery

diogo180794

Hello I am here to adress this anoying issue and possibly find a way to fix it.

It happens that I have an immense stuttering/lag/fps fluctuation that makes impossible to do anything in all Aerosoft Mega Airports I own. They "funny" thing is that this stuttering ONLY happens in Aerosoft Scenery. In all other airports I have from fsdt, FlyTampa, UK2000 there is no stuttering at all, all is very fluid. The worst part of this is that I used to have no stuttering when I had P3D 2.5 in Win 7. I formated my PC to Win 10 Pro x64 and I installed P3D v2.5 from scratch, so as ORBX Global, ORBX Vector, ASN, REX OD, GSX etc... I want to simulate for example on Aerosoft Maiorca Evolution, and it is simply impossible since I have massive sutters, like the aircraft is going back and forth when taking off and overflying the area. Lisbon is the same thing. I dind't use to have this stutters and now I have them everywhere and it makes impossible to really play on these sceneries. As soon as I unninstalled them, the stutters just disappeared...

I've tried everything explained on this forum and avsim about fixing stuttering and fps drops but none of the tips seem to work. As i've said, this massive stutter strangely only happens in ALL AEROSOFT RELATED PRODUCTS (MEGA AIRPORTS).

Is there any way to fix this? Please help... It happens exactly like this 

Thank You

Specs.
Win 10 x64

16GB RAM

i7 4790K @4,50Ghz

P3D V2.5 + ORBX GLOBAL + ORBX VECTOR + GSX + REX OD+ ASNEXT

Which graphic card are you using? Did exclude FSX.exe in your antivirus? Make sure autosave is turned off in FSUIPC, this may cause this kind of stutter as well.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, Kaashaas said:

Which graphic card are you using? Did exclude FSX.exe in your antivirus? Make sure autosave is turned off in FSUIPC, this may cause this kind of stutter as well.

My GPU is the brand new GTX 1080. Yes, yes and yes.All of that is done. Be aware that this suttering as shown in the video ONLY happens in Aerosoft Scenery. I have lots of scenery from FSDT, UK2000, FlyTampa and I don't have stutters at all.

Thank you,

well it's a bit strange that this only happens to AS sceneries as AS often is only the publisher and the sceneries are developed by different people (using different techniques)

Actually...it sort of sounds and looks like it might be a power problem. Did you check wether your power supply is sufficient (and more important: stable enough) for the GTX1080? This chip seems to be rather sensitive about its power environment.

5 minutes ago, Kaashaas said:

Actually...it sort of sounds and looks like it might be a power problem. Did you check wether your power supply is sufficient (and more important: stable enough) for the GTX1080? This chip seems to be rather sensitive about its power environment.

Yes. I have a xfx 800Watts Bronze. I don't think the PSU is the problem as I play the most recent games flawlessly. This is really driving me crazy, because I can't seem to understand wth is causing the stuttering on Aerosoft Only...

I feel what you're saying; it's annoying. Did you reach out to Aerosoft? They're usually more than happy to troubleshoot your problem and sort you out.

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, data63 said:

well it's a bit strange that this only happens to AS sceneries as AS often is only the publisher and the sceneries are developed by different people (using different techniques)

Indeed, our scenery does not share any 'special' bit that is the same for all scenery products. So it being 'Aerosoft' related is simply not possible. One can only see this being a coincidence.

I would for sure update to P3d V3 because it avoids some issue that might cause your issues.

I understand what you are saying but to be sincere I'm not willing to buy a 60$ update to correct an issue that is obviously happening on Aerosoft related sceneries only. As I've said I have lots of Payware Airports and none of the above happen, only in aerosoft I get the sutter as shown in the video.

Thank You

36 minutes ago, Kaashaas said:

When did this stutter start anyway?

Hello. They started when I installed P3D 2.5 from scratch following a SO format to Win 10 x64. I have ORBX FTX Global, OpenLC, ORBX Vector, ASN, Fsdt GSX, REX OD. The sim runs flawlessly in any other sceneries I have (UK2000, FlyTampa, FSDT) but only happens to have this massive stuttering in Aerosoft Sceneries, to be precise on Lisbon an Mallorca. This is very strange because I can assure that ONLY happens at aerosoft scenery. And I used to run this ok on windows 7 with the very same specs I have now. I just can't get why it is happening...

• Aerosoft
14 hours ago, diogo180794 said:

I understand what you are saying but to be sincere I'm not willing to buy a 60$ update to correct an issue that is obviously happening on Aerosoft related sceneries only. As I've said I have lots of Payware Airports and none of the above happen, only in aerosoft I get the sutter as shown in the video.

Thank You

Diogo as I explained, there is no such thing as Aerosoft scenery. I also understand it used to work fine before you reinstalled the sim?

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Diogo as I explained, there is no such thing as Aerosoft scenery. I also understand it used to work fine before you reinstalled the sim?

Yes you are right. It used to work ok without stutters.

2 hours ago, Kaashaas said:

On a completely different Windows version that is. W7 and W10 is a change that sort of makes a difference.

Sure. But that cannot be the problem for sure, as you can see on youtube there are plenty of videos on aerosoft airports without those kind of issues. I also have friends of mine that have win10 and no issues like this.

If I may make a suggestion, I think the problem is P3D 2.5. You need to upgrade to the most recent P3D (3.42) and do a fresh, clean install from scratch. Do not use older scenery that is no longer compatible with the latest SDK, just the newer stuff. I did this clean out recently and it makes a big difference. I don't tweak P3D at all and it runs so much better. AVSIM has a really good guide for P3D installations. Also, may I recommend the newer AS2016, so much more efficient. I think your older installation is corrupted. The older sceneries might be okay, but the newer stuff needs to be with 3.4. Just a thought, but it worked well for me.

Lee

5 hours ago, Midnight Music said:

If I may make a suggestion, I think the problem is P3D 2.5. You need to upgrade to the most recent P3D (3.42) and do a fresh, clean install from scratch. Do not use older scenery that is no longer compatible with the latest SDK, just the newer stuff. I did this clean out recently and it makes a big difference. I don't tweak P3D at all and it runs so much better. AVSIM has a really good guide for P3D installations. Also, may I recommend the newer AS2016, so much more efficient. I think your older installation is corrupted. The older sceneries might be okay, but the newer stuff needs to be with 3.4. Just a thought, but it worked well for me.

Lee

I've done what you suggested and I happens that it is even worse. Without installing any kind of addon, I just ran the game after installation, I get micro stutters... After installing Mega Airport Lisbon, the stutters are horribly worse than I've had on V2.5.

I'm sick of this... I'm gonna ask a refund for P3D v3.4....! :@

2 hours ago, Kaashaas said: On a completely different Windows version that is. W7 and W10 is a change that sort of makes a difference.

Sure. But that cannot be the problem for sure, as you can see on youtube there are plenty of videos on aerosoft airports without those kind of issues. I also have friends of mine that have win10 and no issues like this.

Which is why it's more plausible to be something in your specific setup instead of the scenery.

Now again: check your power supply. It sounds like it's unstable. Even kings fall off horses sometimes.

1 hour ago, Kaashaas said:

Which is why it's more plausible to be something in your specific setup instead of the scenery.

Now again: check your power supply. It sounds like it's unstable. Even kings fall off horses sometimes.

Everything is fine with my power suply. This is the only "game" that's giving me these headaches. I play BF1, GTA5, WATCHDOGS2 you mean it, stutter free...! There is something that's messing up with P3D I just can't find what...

• Aerosoft
15 hours ago, diogo180794 said:

Everything is fine with my power suply. This is the only "game" that's giving me these headaches. I play BF1, GTA5, WATCHDOGS2 you mean it, stutter free...! There is something that's messing up with P3D I just can't find what...

But Diogo, it used to work fine, you changed something and ran into an issue and you blame it on Aerosoft. That simply does not make sense as you simply KNOW from experience the files are okay.

Again, there is nothing in the products that we created and you own that is 'the same'. if it only happens to these airports it can simply only be coincidence. There is no other logical explanation. You clearly find that hard to understand but it is simply a fact.

Archived