X-plane macht sich Selbständig

Deemarco

Hallo ich brauch mal wieder eure Hilfe

Habe seit ca 2 Wochen den X 56 gekauft seit dem schaltet x-plane irgendwas einfach von allein Flaps oder Gear  usw seit neusten lade ich die A330 und einfach mitten im Flug läd er die B-52 und sitze dann in der x-15. Da ich oft auf IVAO fliege ist das nicht gut. Hat einer eine Ahnung an was das liegen könnte?

text während des Fluges ist      [  You will now be dropped from the wing of another airplane. (The B-52 in cruise configuration is the default).
0:21:02.091 E/SYS: | If you are in the X-15, you can then proceed to fly at full throttle to the edge of space.
0:21:02.091 E/SYS: | This will burn the paint off the aircraft in only one flight.
0:21:02.091 E/SYS: | X-15's sometimes blew up or crashed. Presumably your life insurance is up to date.
0:21:02.091 E/SYS: | (init.cpp:570)]

Log.txt

Check if your flap / gear buttons are still linked to the correct commands via the controll settings menu. I had the same problem last month with a new joystick. Fixed in two minutes. ;-)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

vor 8 Stunden , Deemarco sagte:

Hallo ich brauch mal wieder eure Hilfe

Habe seit ca 2 Wochen den X 56 gekauft seit dem schaltet x-plane irgendwas einfach von allein Flaps oder Gear  usw seit neusten lade ich die A330 und einfach mitten im Flug läd er die B-52 und sitze dann in der x-15. Da ich oft auf IVAO fliege ist das nicht gut. Hat einer eine Ahnung an was das liegen könnte?

text während des Fluges ist      [  You will now be dropped from the wing of another airplane. (The B-52 in cruise configuration is the default).
0:21:02.091 E/SYS: | If you are in the X-15, you can then proceed to fly at full throttle to the edge of space.
0:21:02.091 E/SYS: | This will burn the paint off the aircraft in only one flight.
0:21:02.091 E/SYS: | X-15's sometimes blew up or crashed. Presumably your life insurance is up to date.
0:21:02.091 E/SYS: | (init.cpp:570)]

Log.txt

Dann sind Schalter oder Achsen diesen Funktionen zugewiesen. Du musst bei allen Knöpfe und/oder Achsen, die du nicht nutzt, diese Funktionen entfernen.

vor 2 Stunden , ubbi sagte:

Dann sind Schalter oder Achsen diesen Funktionen zugewiesen. Du musst bei allen Knöpfe und/oder Achsen, die du nicht nutzt, diese Funktionen entfernen.

habe alle tasten die ich nicht brauche nix drin stehen. Hab sogar die Software vom x 56 deinstalliert

• 4 weeks later...
On 14.3.2017 at 11:50, Kaashaas sagte:

Check if your flap / gear buttons are still linked to the correct commands via the controll settings menu. I had the same problem last month with a new joystick. Fixed in two minutes. ;-)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

How do I check this? How then must the attitudes be?

I've tried in German to make it easier for you, but I had the feeling that even my French Bulldog wasn't taking me seriously, so I'll stick with English. Maybe someone can translate if necessary.

In X-Plane under situations there'e this whole X52-scenario. It is linked to a hotkey. This hotkey is now linked to a button on your joystick. In my case it was the button I use for flaps. I didn't do it, something happened when I installed my new Saitek throttle.

So step 1:

Find out which button is the problem

Step 2:

Go to settings, then to 'Joystick & equipment'

Then click on the 'Buttons' or 'Tasten' tab.

Step 3:

Click the problematic button. The function it is assigned to will now have a green dot.

Simply change this by clicking the correct command. In my case the was 'flaps up a notch'. The function you chose is now assigned to that button. I used flaps on that button, butit may be whatever function you like offcourse.

Step 4: double check and push the button again. The function you ticked should now still have a grean dot. If it's not the case then you took too much time, try all steps within 30 seconds.

I hope this helps you out mate, It's a really annoying bug!

Archived