A320/321 resets to taxi state in flight FR drops to 0.5fps / unable to load fuel etc.

Steve Jackson

Dear DaveCT2003

following my previous post 

and following all the instructions through steps 1-6, I have an A320 that will not load its load sheet in addition to the original issue. please see attached PDF's 

PC and apps A320 issues.pdf

PD3 V3 SETTINGS A320 issues.pdf

PERFORMANCE SNAPSHOTS A320 issues.pdf

Regarding the Load Sheet:

So just to clarify, I think what you mean is that you use the Aerosoft Airbus Route Editor, and it's either not sending the saved route so that it can be pulled up via the MCDU / or that it's pulled up via the MCDU but it's not correct?

if the above is true...

1. Be sure you're running the Route Editior "As Admin".

2. Try not putting the SID/STAR in the Route Editor Flight Plan.

That should do it!  Please let me know if this works for you.

Regarding the other issues:

I'd guess that you have control inputs/keys/buttons conflicts.  Remember that whenever you load Saitek Drivers, they will create a whole bunch of command assignments which are not compatible with airliners.  I would reload defaults and then setup your controls again being sure there are no conflicts.

If the above doesn't resolve the issue, and you've completed all the Steps in the referenced document (including SimConnect) then I'm not sure where to start except maybe with a fresh install of your simulator.

I'll have a look at those things with the controller. I'll redo to sim-connect install too.  the co route app, i've yet to use !  i've be fat fingering the routes in to the mcdu.  with regard to the navigraph software, i mean that on init page, its showing the correct version. 

Archived