Using CV-63 with VRS Super Bug

bonesvf103

When I used the VRS Super Bug with TacPack landing on the Aerosoft CV-63 I was getting working FLOLS and meatball lights.  I updated the Super Bug recently and now the meatball and FLOLS lights for the Kitty Hawk are gone.  Why is that?  I tried asking in the VRS forums and they think that maybe if I had Super Bug installed first then installed F-14X with Kitty Hawk afterwards that maybe the Aerosoft installation added gauges to all the aircraft in my inventory so that the Kitty Hawk FLOLS would work with other aircraft.  But since I uninstalled the Super Bug and reinstalled a new Super Bug version, maybe the gauges got lost?  Does anyone know if this is correct?  How can I get the Kitty Hawk FLOLS to work in the Super Bug again?  I already tried uninstaling F-14X and reinstalling after already installing the Super Bug and TacPack and I still get no FLOLS.

Thanks.

v6,

boNes

Archived