MyTraffic editor help

bflo

I'm trying to bring an airline to a airport using manual scheduling button. I get a error (attached) after clicking continue. I have FSX & it looks like a lot of the editor manual is written for FS9. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi Bob, you're right, the Editor manual still is FS9 format. An update is in the works.

May I invite you to post this question in the MT author's forum (incl the attachment)? If, we should try to debug this ASAP as the next update is just around the corner.

http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=4

Thanks and kind regards

Jaap

PS, I hope you don't mind that I replied, mods? Well, either way, a great big thumbs-up for your outstanding support. Thanks

baksteen33,

Would you do me a favor & contact someone at simflight forum? I registered, but unable to logon for some reason. I can't contact anyone their for help. My user name is "kifp"

Thanks,

Hi Bob, please try to contact 'françois at simflight dot com'

You're the second person mentioning this prob. Trust me, I didn't do it! :-)

FYI, all of a sudden, I can see your attachment. I'll forward it immediately.

Cheers and kind regards

Jaap

Hi Bob, perhaps you're being spammed out? Well, probably just as mysterious that the image didn't show the first time? Software, aarrgghh! :-)

I forwarded the error message and all to Burkhard. A brief analysis indicates an erroneous time (format) entry.

Case the problem persists, the official procedure would be to issue a ticket here and Aerosoft then contacts us. Yesterday, I was only popping by to see whether we might have missed something for the next release...

Hope the indication helps nevertheless.

Cheers and kind regards

Jaap

Thanks again for your help. I've given up trying to get in simflight. I can't believe their's no one contact. Also I'll just wait for some MT updates that may help with the error.

• Aerosoft
Hi Bob, please try to contact 'françois at simflight dot com'

You're the second person mentioning this prob. Trust me, I didn't do it! :-)

FYI, all of a sudden, I can see your attachment. I'll forward it immediately.

Cheers and kind regards

Jaap

Francois is on holiday this week. Let me try to contact somebody at simFlight.

Hi Mathijs, FWIW, this shouldn't be necessary.

AIM, it looks like an erroneous time entry on Bob's end. These entries should be in global time, not local time. That's at least what the error indicates.

Hope this helps, kind regards

Jaap