Purchased software from Sim-Planet

pmotakef

Hello,

I have purchased couple of Aerosoft products from Sim-Planet.com but it seems they are closed for good. I contacted the support to transfer those products over my account, and I received the following answer:

"

Fabian Boulegue (Aerosoft) (Aerosoft - Support Service)

Feb 27, 23:19 CET

Hello Sir

I m sorry but there is no option yet

"

I was wondering what should I do now? Can't access downloads from Sim-Planet and Aerosoft doesn't honor purchases, so seriously what now?

Thanks!

• Aerosoft

We for sure honor all purchases you done with us. But you preferred to buy at sim-planet and they are responsible, not Aerosoft. Now if there is a free update for a product we'll try to make it available for you are well, but that is simply all the service we can do. We will NOT manually add all Aerosoft products bought to your account at our shop.  Sorry.

Thanks a lot for your response. I understand it is not Aerosoft's fault. I also say it is not customer's fault since we (as customers) don't know if an authorized seller going to ditch it's customers for good. At least if Aerosoft have announced before that sim-planet is not an authorized re-seller of Aerosoft products I wouldn't have done so. From now on I only purchase Aerosoft products from you guys directly.

So I know that there is a new Rome 1.03 update available. How can I download that?

Thanks again!

Archived