Normal view

Please login to display this image.

After moving the viwpoint below a certain level:

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mopperle said:

So every thhing else is OK? Then it is a problem to the viewpoint combined with some limitations in the engine and the fact that Madeira is extremly complex to modell.

If so, everything works as intended.

Yes, it works as intended but the viewpoint. This occurs only with LPMA. The scenery LPPS doesn't have such defective viewpoint and it was installed from the same Madeira X Setup. I don't see such viewpoint on others sceneries in my system but LPMA only so far. 

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

To show what I mean:

Normal view

After moving the viwpoint below a certain level:

Yes, that's exactly I am talking about. Is that problem can be corrected? It is only the LPMA doing that in my system. It happens in P3Dv4.5 and also in FSX SP2.

• Deputy Sheriffs
16 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

Is that problem can be corrected?

No, as said this is due to limitations in FSX and also P3D. I've seen this on other airports as well.

20 hours ago, mopperle said:

No, as said this is due to limitations in FSX and also P3D. I've seen this on other airports as well.

If that viewpoint is due to FSX and P3D sim why LPPS looks fine without viewpoint problem? I checked several sceneries and they look fine so far. I have very complex scenery like FT Las Vegas and no viewpoint issues. The LPMA is the only scenery with such problem so far in my system.

• Developer
46 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

If that viewpoint is due to FSX and P3D sim why LPPS looks fine without viewpoint problem? I checked several sceneries and they look fine so far. I have very complex scenery like FT Las Vegas and no viewpoint issues. The LPMA is the only scenery with such problem so far in my system.

LPMA is special, because it is not based on ground like LPPS or 99% of any other airport scenery, it is on a bridge construction. And you want to see below this bridge from outside the airport, but this is only possible, when there is no mesh ground below, which blocks the SIMers viewpoint to move below the ground of the runway here.

The aircraft can be blocked by a platform command to fall down, but the Sim did not block the viewpoint for moving down at the plattfrom level.

• 3 months later...

I made (of course unofficial)for yourself  fix for correct work in P5 as well as several other fixes mainly for LPPS:

-full new flatten + correct airport elevation for LPPS

-added missing PAPI  for LPPS rwy 18\36

-correct runway lighting system for LPPS

-fixed dynamic lighting for LPPS

-exclude stock objects for LPPS

-removed extra nav aids for LPPS and LPMA

-added the ability to connect via add-on.xml

P.S If you need this FIX , do not hesitate to PM and I will send you .

And of course,to start you need to have your own licensed copy this scene.

Archived