Madeira X Evolution (FSX) - Runway lights issues

MK-Studios

• Developer

Please run the scenery, check Madeira at night for the lights, close the sim. Then post as attachment SODE log from: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\log.

In the meantime I recommend checking these directories for files:

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects for MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRA folder

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml for MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRA .xml

If present

Download last sode 1.4.2 from http://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=9 

Run the file and use repair option. At the end Sode Platform manager will run. Unregister and deactivate SODE then Register and activate it again. Finish installation and check the SIM again.

• Developer

From the LOG it look like everything is ok, do you have ground polygons displayed correctly?

Could you post a screenshot with runway visible at night? You may also try to enter add-ons menu on the bar, go to SODE 1.4.2 and then Reload All.

vor 6 Minuten, MK-Studios sagte:

From the LOG it look like everything is ok, do you have ground polygons displayed correctly?

Could you post a screenshot with runway visible at night? You may also try to enter add-ons menu on the bar, go to SODE 1.4.2 and then Reload All.

OK i tryed that an d then  the lighting goes on for only about 1 second and turns off again.

Here are some screenshots

Please login to display this image.

My Lights looks also not normal!? And the position of the lights looks not correct...

And my plane/trike is also a little bit under the Runway at the end ow RWY 23 (turn around area) at the end of the Runway.

Than i saw a strange Texture near A06

• Developer

Small adjustment in the file options has been done. Please unzip the file, then copy and oversave all files in directory:

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx

This should solve the problem. Still remaining fix for PAPI will be done soon.

The  turn around area problem has been already reported and explained in another topic.

MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx.rar

Hello,

thank you for the files.

i unziped and copied them as recommended, but there is no Changes.

The Screenshots below Show how it was with Madeira X and how it is now with Madeira Evolution.

Madeira X

Madeira Evolution

Madeira X

Madeira Evolution

Hi

Same problem or almost the same.

I have runaway light and I don't have taxiway lights.

Sode is latest and registrated.

During scenery loading I have lights for 1 second but when objects appeared lights disappeared

Pic in attach. Not sure is this how it should be

I'm having the same problems (Taxi lights and square papi lights). I've installed v1.01. When installed sode 1.4.2 didn't appeared repair option. Just a new install.

SODE.log

43 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Are you on the latest version?

Good Morning

Yes, bought the product last Wednesday 15th of March at simmarket. Download and installed Madeira evolution 1.01.

Hi

After 1.01 same as before regarding taxi lights (green one).

All other lights ok in FSX.

Should we have this green lights because I didn't saw this lights on product description page on Simmarket or Aerosoft

Thanks

• Developer

Investigating green lights problem, they are exported and placed correctly but there's a problem with drawing order of FSX. 

Square papi lights appear when the smallest mipmap part of the texture is loaded. The model I used is from SODE. I'm looking for solution to create standard FSX papi lights there, but so far it's hard to avoid mesh problems during placement. 

40 minutes ago, MK-Studios said:

Investigating green lights problem, they are exported and placed correctly but there's a problem with drawing order of FSX. 

Square papi lights appear when the smallest mipmap part of the texture is loaded. The model I used is from SODE. I'm looking for solution to create standard FSX papi lights there, but so far it's hard to avoid mesh problems during placement. 

Thanks, hope you find a solution

• Developer

I'm still looking for solution for this guys. Any changes here would mean that all light system must have been redone. Current light system is based on SODE, that gives us flexibility but it also has some limitations. 

Archived