AES blocks animated jetways?

Hi, I use the latest version of Ibiza X Evolution and I downloaded the latest version of AES with credits for several airports, including Ibiza. Since I installed AES the animated jetways do not work anymore. Is there a solution for this or do I have to shut off AES (then the animated jetways work again)?

Greetings from Ibiza!

• Developer

Sorry, but animated Jetway are part of AES, so when you have activated AES for Ibiza, the Jetway are animated too. But not with CTRL+J, they will be connect when you park the aircraft. Check the AES Manuel first.

Thank you for the quick reply. I fully understand now how it works. When I fly MY plane (e.g. Aerosoft Airbus) I will activate AES, because that makes the ground handling very realistic!  And when I just want to have a quick look at my Ibiza airport I sometimes will de-activate AES so I can see  the animated jetways connect to the AI traffic.

Archived