No LeadIn lights in Madeira?

Der Merowinger

hello,

just bought this wonderful scenery today. After that I repeated the landing to runway 05, like short to be seen in the video. But I have no leadin-lights there. I stopped the video at exact this position there the lights travelling about these two houses (coming from the see before) and directing to the runway. The houses are there but no lights. Are there special conditions to see them?

I use P3D 3.4, ORBX openLC EU and Vector. I applied the files for LPPS and these two Madeira files already which are given in this forum. 

mfg Kai

• Developer

Hello,

Please run the scenery, check Madeira at night for the lights, close the sim. Then post as attachment SODE log from: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\log.

In the meantime I recommend checking these directories for files:

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects for MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRA folder

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml for MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRA .xml

If present

Download last sode 1.4.2 from http://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=9 

Run the file and use repair option. At the end Sode Platform manager will run. Unregister and deactivate SODE then Register and activate it again. Finish installation and check the SIM again.

Good Morning,

after installing Madeira again everything looks okay now. Maybe the two files cvx_madeira.bgl and lpma_placement.bgl, which I found in another thread here are responsible? With the original delivered files the lights are there now.

mfg Kai

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

These files are not responsible for lightning. I guess something went wrong during or after installation. Updated installer is on it's way so no need to experiment with bgls if it works. ;) 

Archived