A320 Updates

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, all development is currently going into the upcoming A330. 

Afterwards the A318/A319 and A320/A321 packages will be updated to a new version. That will give these products in total later this year:

• Airbus A318/A319 2017
  • Airbus A320/A321 2017
  • Airbus A330 2017

Looking forward to them. Really like all the liveries that you make available especially those fictitious liveries for those airlines that don't operate the airbus in real life. Just great fun. As your airbus has worked so well over the years I haven't even bought the new one by the other producer. I'm fine waiting. Thanks.

Dave

vor 33 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

No, all development is currently going into the upcoming A330. 

Afterwards the A318/A319 and A320/A321 packages will be updated to a new version. That will give these products in total later this year:

• Airbus A318/A319 2017
  • Airbus A320/A321 2017
  • Airbus A330 2017

Will this be a free update or a new product?

Thanks for the update regarding the 320/321 software upgrades, for later this year. I love my 320, fly it every day, has really helped me prepare for the 3 hours I'll be spending in the simulator at PanAm Int'l Flight Academy in Miami in a few weeks. Great product!

• 1 month later...

Back in the home A320 simulator, after experiencing 3 incredible hours in the real thing at PanAm Int'l Flight Academy a couple of weeks ago. Nothing compares to sitting in that left seat and actually flying (stick & managed) that beautiful machine, but I must say that I felt very comfortable at the controls, thanks to the training I've attained while flying the Aerosoft '20 sim. I'm really looking forward to the 2017 update! Thanks Aerosoft, for developing and supporting a truly interactive and very realistic product. 

Please login to display this image.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

There will be an update for the A318/A319 and A320/A321 in June/July for P3D v4 compatibility.

The in post #3 mentioned general updates will still only be released after the A330. No release dates are given here yet.

Please refer to this topic as well:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, the ones mentioned in post #3 in this topic. They will get all the nice new stuff which is developed for the A330 at the moment. 

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
20 minutes ago, dookster49 said:

Any closer to having the A320 upgrades ready?

Please check back to the above linked compatibility list. It gives you the estimated release time frame.

12 minutes ago, dookster49 said:

Also, is the Airbus 18/19/20/21 package compatible with XPlane11? I'm considering an upgrade from FS Steam. Thanks!

No, it won't.

• 2 weeks later...

High everyone what means TBD for the bus in p3d v4 i'd like To known if i wait 2018 or if i forgot aerosoft because it's very long for update p3d v4 

thanks 

• Deputy Sheriffs
29 minutes ago, dookster49 said:

Will the 320/21 upgrades have airport diagrams (runways, taxiways) as a viewable option on the primary panel?

No, this map function will not be simulated. 

Archived