NavDataPro single dataset after windows reinstallation.

pilotedu972

Hi dear Aerosoft Team, I bought a NavDataPro - single dataset I installed it no problem. But I had to do a complete reinstallation of windows so I lost everything. Can I reinstall the dataset I bought (1702) or do I need to buy another one ?

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

There are only the current AIRAC cycle data files available for download. You bought an older version and have therefore no download possibility anymore.

It is always a good idea to create proper backups of software and data to prevent any loss in case of a system crash.

In order to get your navigation data back, you need to buy a new (current) cycle.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The moment you ordered NavDataPro you explicitly accepted this. 

You bought a product and it was delivered via download. Afterwards it is up to you to keep an eye on it. 

What if you order a book at Amazon? They deliver it and a few weeks later you lose it somewhere. Are you expecting Amazon to deliver a new book for free? 

No that's why I done a digital downloadand not a DVD, if I done a digital download book then yes. Why wouldn't you...?? So your argument is a complete waste of time!!!!!!

But thank you for your answer and attitude,you just made up my mind for me whether to get a year subscription to NavDataPro or Navigraph....... And guess what..... it's Navigraph. Hope you not Aerosofts customer service representative........LOL

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just a little heads up: the other nav data provider also doesn't provide you with historical nav data, but also with the current one only.

So there you also have to take care of your belongings by yourself. Just that you know in advance and don't be too surprised if something like this happens again to you in the future.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived