LSZH Zurich Airport and Autogate

Hi everybody,

First thanks to Aerosoft for updating the scenery with Autogate (and thanks to Marginal for this plugin). I just have one concern about it is that Autogate is only available at few gates at Terminal A. International flight normally leave from Terminal E but no Autogate at this terminal. Is it planned to add more Autogate compatible jetways in future updates or will it stay like this ?

I would love to be able to start my international flights from Terminal E in the future.

Thanks for your feedback

Best,

B

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

I saw another issue that is maybe already known but prefer to say it again for the next update. At some ramps (for exemple "India") it's not like if you taxi on concrete but it's like to do off road with your plane and there is the same problem on taxiway "Alpha" when you go from position India to runway 28. And maybe in other places but it's what m I noticed until now.

hope it will be fixed in the next update.

thanks

B

• Administrator

Hello Basilem84,

please open a new topic for a new problem.

This topic has the title ".... Autogate".

So it is difficult to see your Question...

But for the Problem:

Please see here (Post 22). There is an apt.dat file to fix the problem.

With the next Updates it will be solved too.

Greets Heinz

Archived