Flightplan Template Guide - update needed

Hi Christian, others,

I'm looking through the PFPX Flightplan Template guide while creating a template, however, it seems it's missing a lot of new features that have been added through time. 

Does anyone have an updated version? Otherwise I'd like to request an updated version from Christian :lol:

Thanks,

Stefan

Stefan:

The latest template guide can be found here.

http://www.flightsimsoft.com/downloads/

Click View More details to expand the list.  Rev 12 is the latest one,  however,  it is missing some of the newer values.

I  too, am hoping an updated version can be produced, or at least a list of changes  when a new version of the software ( 1.28.X ) is released    Change log / readme could contain the new / changed template variables  until a new template guide is produced.

Bruce, Rudy,

Thanks for your replies. Been out flying hence my late reply. I'll have a read through some of the change logs but I don't recall any of the new/ updated features in terms of OFP templates being mentioned there on how to implement them. 

I like your idea Rudy, might be a good starting point!

Stefan

Archived