Touluose not showing up!

A320neo777

I've been meaning to do this for a few years now, (yes I know, long time), a few years ago I got the Toulouse Hybrid Scenery for FSX and X-plane10 as a Christmas gift. Every since the first instalment, switch of PCs, Switch from FSX boxed to FSX SE, still none of the buildings show up right. the Airbus hanger isnt showing up, the main terminal isnt showing up either.

I would be grateful if anybody could help me.

Thanks in Advance! 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Toulouse is officialy not compatibel witth FSX:SE. It might work when you try to install it under a "fake" FSX and copy the corresponding folders/files into FSX:SE. Or you use a migration tool.

Also make sure that you use the latest version 1.01.

Just now, mopperle said:

Toulouse is officialy not compatibel witth FSX:SE. It might work when you try to install it under a "fake" FSX and copy the corresponding folders/files into FSX:SE. Or you use a migration tool.

Also make sure that you use the latest version 1.01.

I dont think its an FSXSE issue, when I had it installed on FSX boxed it's the same buildings not showing up. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Make sure that you run tthe installer as Administrator. The software is now out for over 3 years, so it is very unlikely that it is a problem with the software itself.

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 minutes ago, FlightSimulatorXMadPlaneGu said:

How would I run it as an admin? uninstall it then reinstall?

Yes, uninstall with the uninstaller, then restart your PC, then right click on the exe of the setup file and choose "Run as Administrator

3 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Yes, uninstall with the uninstaller, then restart your PC, then right click on the exe of the setup file and choose "Run as Administrator

Nothings happening when I right lick the setup exe.

Just now, FlightSimulatorXMadPlaneGu said:

Nothings happening when I right lick the setup exe.

Nevermind,its in the folder. 

10 minutes ago, FlightSimulatorXMadPlaneGu said:

This has come up every time too: 

Please login to display this image.

19 minutes ago, mopperle said:

After doing everything you've told me the same buildings still wont show up

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you tried to start the setup file inside the DVD structure? There should be folders one for x-plane one for fsx. You don't need to start this launcher file where you just select the installer to be run inside the DVD structure.

1 hour ago, masterhawk said:

Have you tried to start the setup file inside the DVD structure? There should be folders one for x-plane one for fsx. You don't need to start this launcher file where you just select the installer to be run inside the DVD structure.

Could you possibly explain a bit more? 

1 hour ago, masterhawk said:

EDIT:

yeah I just tried it, hasnt worked...

Those are the buldings not showing up: 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Again, make sure you got the latest version 1.01. If you have Toulouse as a boxed product, you can download the latest version here: http://support.aerosoft.com

The error message above could indicate that yor dll.xml is broken. The mentioned Addon Manager is not an Aerosoft product.

You can post the dll.xml here so somebody can check it. The correct version can be found here: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dll.xml

Just now, mopperle said:

Again, make sure you got the latest version 1.01. If you have Toulouse as a boxed product, you can download the latest version here: http://support.aerosoft.com

The error message above could indicate that yor dll.xml is broken. The mentioned Addon Manager is not an Aerosoft product.

You can post the dll.xml here so somebody can check it. The correct version can be found here: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dll.xml

it is the boxed version and its FSXSE by the way.

20 hours ago, mopperle said:

it is the boxed version and its FSXSE by the way.

Thanks! I got it to work!!: Thank you very much for your help! 

22 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Archived