A Few Questions

So on Thursday, I was on the inaugural United 777-300ER flight from EWR-SFO. At the end, the captain gave me the dispatch release and OFP for the flight. After reading through it, there are a few things I can't seem to find on google and was wondering if maybe anyone here knows.

1.) The first item I don't understand is a fuel entry labeled "ACF90" with 5 minutes next to it. What is ACF90? In addition to the fuel entry, in the dispatch remarks there is a line that says: "ACF90=05/ACF99=06 SAMPLE=64 AVGBDE=00 STDEV=00". I don't know if all of those relate to the ACF90, but maybe someone else knows more?

2.)Next up, there is also a line that says: "IA: KEWR-KSTL-KABQ-KLAS-KSFO". Now to me these sound like they should be enroute alternates, but some of them do not make sense such as KSTL instead of KORD, considering it's United. Not to mention enroute doesn't start with an I.

3.) Finally, there is another fuel entry labeled Extra with 38 minutes of fuel. Now, I realize extra is extra, but in the dispatch notes, the dispatcher writes: "Extra Fuel For Alt Flex". What does this mean? The alternate was KSJC which has it's own fuel entry of 15min not including the extra fuel.

It was a pretty cool flight, and I highly recommend for anyone living in the US to try out the new Polaris before it switches to Intl. routes only. I'm gonna have to buy the 777 now.

Archived