Navigraph + FSC+sid/stars

MrSpeaker

Has anyone noticed how imcomplete the navigraph TP are.I downloaded the 0706 cycle.Then I went to CYYZ (toronto pearson intl) There are only three sid's one for rwy 5 two for rwy 23. (the originals had 10)The lester7 for rwy23 is so messed up that its funny.Im sure if I followed that sid on vatsim I would be kicked off.So before you download any cycles be sure to back up the originals thats what I have switched back to. Anyone else have any problems?

Hi Ian,

is this, your harsh answer, really necessary?

To me, B777ER makes a valid point; if no-one informs navigraph, this will never get fixed. :wink:

Don't get me wrong - I see your point as well, gather information about possible other errors in the terminal procedures.

It's just the "you make me sick" and "how little intelligence you have" that I don't like.

My oppinion.

That response is completely uncalled for ian. 777 did not say your post should be deleted or anything about you not being able to post such topics. He mearly stated a valid point which might create a solution to your issue. Have you contacted Navigraph?

And, in all reality, nobody has the "right" to post, we have the privilege.

I gotta agree with Marco on this one.

O.k maby I went a little over the top with my comment,and I agree that it is a privilege not a right.But I did'nt like the way he wrote "rather then complaining here" After all I just wanted some feed back to see if anyone else was having the same problem.What if everytime someone posted a topic the response was stop complaining or don't complain about it here.Are we only supposed to discuss how lovely and wonderful things are? So in conclusion yes B777 I have contacted navigraph, and I don"t think Dr.Phill is going to post anything so I will resolve the issue " I wholeheartedly apologize I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone".In this day of supersensitivity I hope we can move on from this.