FCU, ND, FMAs, PFD, MCDU 2

ondraayyy

I've reinstalled the airbus A320 but the FMAs, Airspeed, Altitude, Heading, MCDU2, FCU Glareshield are all blank.

Below is some more detail about my PC

FSX: Steam Edition (Latest Version)

Aerosoft A320/321 V1.31

Windows 10 Pro

Yes I've installed aerosoft with administrator rights & yes I've installed all Microsoft C++ 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015

• Deputy Sheriffs

You also need to install the SimConnect library:

• steamapps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-XPACK\SimConnect.msi

12 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

You also need to install the SimConnect library:

• steamapps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-XPACK\SimConnect.msi

I'm trying it now, aside from your possible solution, I've also tried changing the regedit value stated on this topic... 

And it doesn't work, so I'm hoping your solution will work! Will let you know Tom. 

Doesn't work Tom, the windows installer won't open the SimConnect.msi on XPACK, The green bar for the windows installer was at "gathering required information" then the windows installer closes & when I click again it does the same thing.

1 minute ago, Tom A320 said:

Just double click that file. You won't get any visual feedback but the files are getting installed.

I installed the XPACK Sim Connect. Do I have to install the other two simconnect too?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have all libraries installed, but as far as I know it shouldn't be necessary. But then again, it's doesn't hurt to have all of them installed.

Archived