Madeira X not working

Thorthegamer

yes but then go remove the files as they was placed as I know it is not like a pay-ware where you often just could uncheck it but since the freeware is located in the Add-on Scenery folder it is loaded at all time other then if you unchek it but not the right thing to do. so better go the steps and remove it.. but I see a problem if you got other projects in the Add-on Scenery folder, but it is the reason developers do there own folders to prevent such problems.. I know I flight1 tool where you can build your own stuff uses this folder and is smart for your onw small projects but for released ones it is advised to do it different as far as I recall from there manual. but of cause not your fault     

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you removed the all files from step 2 and 4 of your freeware?

2.) Copy and paste the files LPMA_ADEX_SL_ALT.bgl to the folder Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Scenery/World/Scenery.

4.) Copy and paste the folders LPMA and its sub folders to FSX/Addon Scenery

Ok this is now just one unusal approch:

Inside your FSX main folder\scenery\0502 deactivate this files:

APX43200

CVX4320

Do you have MyTraffic installed? That prog includes another AFCAD for LPMA and LPPS. That files need also to be deactivated.

Do you use FSGobalMesh addon? If yes, it offers LocalMeshes. There is a file for LPMA, that needs to be deactivated.

Do you use ORBX FTX Vector? There are also a lot files that need to be deactivated. Then youo should take a look here:

Archived