Madeira X not working

Thorthegamer

Just bought madeira x yesterday everything seemded ok keep in kind i was using dx10,Then i loaded up my pmdg 737 and flyed there only to land and theres holes in the runway that throwed me up they werent there before,

I see the scenery isent dx10 supported so i turn it off and now no autogen is loading and the airport it self is just black and ground textures were low res all of a sudden Please help me this is my first scenery ever dont want it to end badly :)

keep cool - this is not an online chat...

lower scenery and detail radius by a notch or 2

if using FSX (not SE)? do you have installed all SP - do you have the "HIGHMEMFIX=1" entry in the GRAPHICS section of your fsx.cfg ?

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well it is most most likely the meshx that has incorrect data for that region.

No diden't work turned it of and all other freeware sceneries that i installed and still the airport was just black textures and there was no autogen

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay, that is very weird and can only indicate the sim itself is not correct. I strongly advise a re-install.

Shall i reinstall the whole sim or The scenery first ill try my backup fsx.cfg

I rember installing a freeware sceney for this place the day before i bought madiera and i needed to changa a file that changed the altitude of my airport but i dont have the backup of it, any way i can change it to be to the right elevation_

Archived