manchester x updates

antonov_an124

Hi there,   

the product is fab  

new updates for manchester though 

gates 6 & 8 have NO jetways  these were removed at the begining of february

and the MONARCH hanger  is now owned and operated by JET2.com

can these be updated at some point to reflect the current  ground operations at the worlds best airport  ?

Thanks  

Darren 

4 hours ago, antonov_an124 said:

Hi there,   

the product is fab  

new updates for manchester though 

gates 6 & 8 have NO jetways  these were removed at the begining of february

and the MONARCH hanger  is now owned and operated by JET2.com

can these be updated at some point to reflect the current  ground operations at the worlds best airport  ?

Thanks  

Darren 

I know gate 10 lost it's jetway, but I'm not aware of gates 6 and 8 losing their jetways - have you got any pictures that show this?

I agree that it would be nice to see these recent changes reflected in the scenery, however these are quite recent changes for which it may not be possible to update the scenery to include.

The reason for that is because most developers purchase aerial imagery, building imagery and specifications, etc of a particular point in time - thus they can only reflect that in the scenery.

Kind regards,

Tom

i work there  but we're not allowed to take pictures airside any longer.  they were both removed at the begining of february  ill see if i can take a quick snap when i get back to work and airside  

On 08/02/2017 at 2:39 PM, antonov_an124 said:

i work there  but we're not allowed to take pictures airside any longer.  they were both removed at the begining of february  ill see if i can take a quick snap when i get back to work and airside  

Ah okay, great. Thanks for the insider knowledge. Will be strange to see these gates without jetways!

I used to work at the airport too, but that was a few years ago. Still live quite close by though and still visit frequently, mainly in the summer when the weather's a bit better!

Tom

Archived