ILS different in Aerosoft Airbus and FSCommander

SquadronLeader52

FSCommander show the ILS for RW 08R at EDDM as 110.90. I have prepared a route of FSCommander from ESGG to EDDM landing on RW 08R. When you then go to the Airbus FMC, select destination on 6L, then Arrival on 1R the ILS for 08R is shown as 109.30. I have tested this with both NavData and Navigraph and get the same outcome. Recently updated navigation data using fsAerodata.

Has anyone got an idea as to how to fix this issue?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The explanation for this phenomenon is relatively easy: the Airbus reads the ILS frequencies from nav database (provided by NavDataPro or Navigraph) which reflects the current real world situation. FSC reads the frequencies from the default scenery files of the simulator, which reflects the real world of 10 or more years ago.

You can either ignore the frequencies FSC is giving you or update the default scenery files of your simulator:

Make sure to have also the most recent AIRAC cycle installed in your Airbus, not to run into these kind of problem immediately again.

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 minutes ago, krielkip said:

Navigraph supports FSC 9 too. I have FSC 9 in the download manager.

Yes, it does. But it doesn't read the ILS frequencies from there.

48 minutes ago, SquadronLeader52 said:

Tom - just installed the new frequencies using the link you provided - all seemed to install OK - but still have the same issue with different frequencies

Have you ever updated your nav database since you installed the airbus?

Archived