airbus x or airbus extended

sorry for my stupid question.now i downloading from the livery forum for the Aerosoft Airbus but I have a doubt. I have the version 1.31 of Aerosoft Airbus but do not know if I have the airbus airbus x or extended. thanks for any replies

Liveries in the Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 category on the download section will work, and as far as I'm aware Airbus X Extended liveries should work. Airbus X (original Airbus release) liveries will not work.

29 minutes ago, eltechron said:

Liveries in the Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 category on the download section will work, and as far as I'm aware Airbus X Extended liveries should work. Airbus X (original Airbus release) liveries will not work.

OK thanks. but the version that I have (1.31) is airbus x or extended

1 minute ago, ALESSIOTOLU said:

OK thanks. but the version that I have (1.31) is airbus x or extended

It's neither, version 1.31 is the new Airbus A320/A321 released in 2014 and as I said before old Airbus X Extended liveries should work.

Airbus A320/21 => Latest version, released 2014 (version 1.31)

Airbus X Extended => Second version, not sold/supported any more.

Airbus X => Oldest/first version, not sold/supported any more and liveries for this won't work with the latest Airbus.

32 minutes ago, eltechron said:

It's neither, version 1.31 is the new Airbus A320/A321 released in 2014 and as I said before old Airbus X Extended liveries should work.

Airbus X => Oldest/first version, not sold/supported any more and liveries for this won't work with the latest Airbus.

ok thanks for your support :) 

32 minutes ago, eltechron said: It's neither, version 1.31 is the new Airbus A320/A321 released in 2014 and as I said before old Airbus X Extended liveries should work.

ok thanks for your support [emoji4] 

You're welcome!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, eltechron said:

ALL repaints work in ALL versions , if you are going to give advice , make sure it is correct .

No need to aplogise , I have asked ( repeatedly ) for Aerosoft to place a text above the AirbusX repaints stating that they do work with all later versions , just that a little work is required by you the end user ( as stated in the linked topic above ) .

As the AirbusX was released without a Livery Manager paints HAVE to be installed by hand as is the case with the majority of repaints found on the net for most aircraft .

Archived