ramzzess 777 airliner and X-Plane 11 on linux

Hallo

I'm on Ubuntu 15.10

I wanted to try the Boeing Ramzzess 777 with X-Plane 11.

The older releases work by night, displays seem dead at day, (light reflection?), the navigation through the inner views with the numpad doesn't work (numpad 7 for overhead view and so on).

And then I downloaded the new  XP11 compatible release 1.92.

At start: overspeed warning and all setting on MCP at 999 or 9999. Adiru OFF. So this plane does not work, even on XP 10.52.

This plane v1.83 is working fine on XP 10, so I assume I have the needed libraries. To rename  the folder Proc to proc didn't help.

Has anyboy an idea?

Ubuntu 15.10

Intel core 2 duo E8400/3000

Ati Radeon R7/240

Werde mir nähstens besseres Material leisten, um X-Plane richtig zu geniessen können.

Log.txt

HI

Ramzzess has provided a patch (http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/114496-solved-v191-xp-mac-bug/&page=2)

The plane works now, and it feels good. It's beautiful.

Now I have to see if the navigation through the windows via the numpad (Overheadpanel with 7 and so on) is a matter of setting or a less of the plane in X-Plane 11.

Help me if you know, please...

Thanks to Ramzzess

I'm running 777 v1.9.2 on Lubuntu 16.04.01 LTS on the X-Plane 11 demo (eagerly awaiting DVD's that I pre-ordered at the Aerosoft booth during FSweekend back in November).

However, the included 64-bit libc++ shared lib comes with some links that apparently got broken in the packaging; the directory:

X-Plane 11/Aircraft/FlightFactor/Boeing777v192/plugins/T7Avionics/64/liblinux/

should contain two symbolic links, not plain text files containing the name of the referenced library; this is what is should be:

$ ls -l
lrwxrwxrwx 1 user grp    13 Feb  3 16:22 libc++.so -> libc++.so.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 user grp    13 Feb  3 16:22 libc++.so.1 -> libc++.so.1.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 user grp 1017K Jan  1 22:59 libc++.so.1.0

Cheers,

Edwin

The problems are back

Since xp 11 update to pb11 there is no way to run this plane

I would say the cause is : [SASL] Found no-self-enable option, waiting for the Aircraft Plugin Manager or for manual enabling.

Anyway: this release XP11 pb11 drops my framerate from 14 to 4,

stuck at airplane changing aso

Ok, Sorry

After new install of XP11 pb11 and using additional driver from AMD fglrx-updates instead of AMD fglrx Proprietary (I dont know why and when this drivers were permuted) the sim work again.

I don't know if the driver or the new preferences folder made the job.

Archived